Bean and vegetable patty with roasted garlic
A light and colourful, elaborate and balanced lunch.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) roasted garlic paste, homemade or store-bought
- 2 cans 12 oz (341 ml) Bonduelle mixed beans
- 1 c (250 ml) grated potato
- 1 c (250 ml) grated carrot
- 1 c (250 ml) grated zucchini
- 1/2 c (125 ml) wholegrain flour
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ c (375 ml) radicchio, finely chopped
- 1/4 c (60 ml) red onion, chopped
- 1/3 c (80 ml) pitted kalamata olives
- About 2 oz (60 g) unripened goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) basil, freshly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
- Remove garlic cloves from their skins.
- Using a food processor, process a can of beans at a time with half the roasted garlic.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the vegetables and flour. Season to taste.
- Form 4 big patties and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place a patty in the middle of each plate and spread equal amounts of radicchio, onions, olives and goat cheese.
- Garnish with balsamic glaze and fresh basil.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 212
- Proteins: 11 g
- Lipids: 4 g
- Glucides: 34 g
- Fibers: 10 g
- Sodium: 122 mg