Buddha bowl with quinoa, red beans and vegetables
Along its refreshing green sauce, this buddha bowl will surprise you with its unique and nourishing flavors
- 2 c (500 ml) Arctic Gardens green beans
- 3 c (750 ml) baby spinach
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle red kidney beans
- 2 c (500 ml) cooked quinoa
- 1 c (250 ml) finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 c (125 ml) sprouts
- Green sauce:
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) mayonnaise or vegannaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon or lime juice
- 1 c (250 ml) baby spinach
- 2 green onions, cut into pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In the blender, process all the sauce ingredients with 1/3 c (80 ml) cold water to obtain a smooth mixture. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil and cook the green beans for 5 minutes. Drain. Cool quickly in bowl of cold water and drain again.
- In 4 bowls, divide the spinach, then garnish with green beans, red kidney beans, quinoa and red cabbage placing them side-by-side.
- Garnish with dill and sprouts and enjoy with the green sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 388
- Proteins: 14 g
- Lipids: 18 g
- Glucides: 47 g
- Fibers: 14 g
- Sodium: 105 mg