Healthy matcha truffles
Chocolate truffles with black beans? At Bonduelle, everything’s possible! You tested it yourself!
- 5 oz (150 g) dark chocolate
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle black beans
- 6 fresh Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ c (60 ml) coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp (22 ml) cocoa
- 1 tsp (5 ml) matcha tea
- 1 tsp (5 ml) coconut sugar
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and place onto a saucepan of water to create a double boiler. Heat over medium-high and stir to melt chocolate. Remove bowl from saucepan and let cool.
- With a food processor, process the black beans and dates to obtain a smooth paste.
- Add melted chocolate and process until the smooth.
- Continue mixing and add the coconut oil.
- Transfer to a bowl and let cool in the fridge.
- On a plate, mix together cocoa, tea and sugar.
- Form chocolate mixture into small balls and coat in cocoa mixture.
- Serve at room temperature to enjoy the most melt-in-your-mouth truffles ever.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 91
- Proteins: 2 g
- Lipids: 5 g
- Glucides: 10 g
- Fibers: 2 g
- Sodium: 1 mg