Mango legume chimichurri salsa
Always looking for the perfect appetizer to serve your guests? Look no further, our legume salsa is refreshing and delicious.
- 1 ½ c (375 ml) mango, chopped
- 1 cans 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle black beans
- Home made chimichurri
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 c (60 ml) freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 c (60 ml) freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) canola oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together all the chimichurri ingredients.
- Stir in the chopped mango and black beans. Mix well.
- Serve on croutons, on a endives and/or with corn chips.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 219
- Proteins: 9 g
- Lipids: 4 g
- Glucides: 39 g
- Fibers: 9 g
- Sodium: 9 mg