Peanut chickpea sauce
Perfect to go with Asian dishes or to enhance your daily life, this creamy sauce will satisfy all your desires!
4 - 6
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle chick peas
- 1/3 c (80 ml) peanut butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) soya sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) rice vinegar or lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp (10 ml) sriracha
- In the bowl of a processor, combine all ingredients.
- Start the mixer and slowly add 2/3 c (160 ml) of cold water. Mix until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Serve on Vietnamese red bean noodle salad with spring rolls, on a stir-fry or as a side for grilled chicken.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 108
- Proteins: 4 g
- Lipids: 5 g
- Glucides: 12 g
- Fibers: 2 g
- Sodium: 170 mg