Prosciutto, melon and bean salad with pesto
Add a little sunshine to your table with this salad that can be whipped up in no time.
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle mixed beans
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) basil pesto
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 c (1 l) mixed greens and/or sprouts
- 2 c (500 ml) cantaloupe, thinly sliced
- 2 c (500 ml) small coloured tomatoes, quartered
- 4 to 6 slices prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1 fresh mozzarella, torn
- In a bowl, mix together beans with pesto, oil and lemon juice to coat well. Season and let stand.
- On a serving dish, separate greens and garnish with melon and tomato.
- Add cheese, beans and drizzle extra pesto onto salad.
- Garnish with strips of prosciutto.
- Serve immediately with a good slice of bread.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 414
- Proteins: 20 g
- Lipids: 19 g
- Glucides: 46 g
- Fibers: 9 g
- Sodium: 77 mg