Chocolate fudge squares
As fast prepared as eaten, these chocolate fudge squares are simply perfect to share or to spoil yourself.
- 1 c (250 ml) walnuts
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle black beans
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 c (80 ml) agave or maple syrup
- ½ tsp (2 ml) natural vanilla extract
- ½ c (125 ml) cocoa
- ½ c (120 ml) unsweetened coconut, grated
- With a food processor, chop the walnuts. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the food processor, process the black beans and avocado until a smooth purée is obtained.
- With the processor running, add the syrup and vanilla. Scrape the edges with a spatula, add the cocoa and start the processor again. Transfer to the bowl with nuts.
- Add coconut and stir.
- Spread the mixture into a square mould lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Serve.
Nutritional value (per serving):
- Calories: 81
- Proteins: 2 g
- Lipids: 5 g
- Glucides: 8 g
- Fibers: 2 g
- Sodium: 2 mg