Italian sausage, mushroom and penne skillet
1 Italian sausage
4 mushrooms, sliced
1 bag Bonduelle Penne Marinara
1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried oregano
1 or 2 bocconcini, cut in 4 or 8 depending on the size
- Cut sausage lengthwise and remove casing.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium-high and cook sausage and mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the penne marina according to package instructions.
- Lower the heat to medium, add frozen spinach and oregano. Cook until spinach is thawed, stirring frequently.
- Add penne marinara and bocconcini, stir and serve.